Monday 10 January 2011

Superdrug Cheap Make Up Range

MAKE UP ACADEMY £1 PER ITEM
If you're looking to create celebrity looks but are on a tight budget for whatever reason, the MUA range may just be the solution for you. Each item, regardless of quantity or where it goes on your face is priced at only £1! The range includes, lipglosses and nail polishes in various colours, a whole variety of eyeshadow shades, bronzers, lipsticks, eye dust (loose eyeshadow), pressed powder, foundation, liners, glitter liners, for an unbelievably cheap price! Bargain or what? I have yet to get my hands on a few items I've ordered to test the quality of the products, but I must say, when my order came up to £8 I was chuffed! =D


Just take a look at the range of products below;
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Considering the price is only £1 an item I think it's safe to say the variety of colours is amazing and what a better way to manage your spending! If you're anything like me, you'd be spending endlessly at any MAC or Benefit counter and in these precious hard times, budgeting is key to managing through these situations.

The MUA range is exclusive to Superdrug Stores and if you want to take a look at the full range visit www.superdrug.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website